PMC Home Screen Bug

Harshit Agarwal see.harshit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 17:48:05 UTC 2014

The home screen text was kept bigger keeping in mind the big screen
applications of PMC where the user might be viewing the software from a
large distance (say, sitting on a couch). So I don't think we need to make
it responsive. The big text on small window adjust by adding the scroll
feature to itself when the window height is less than the menu height.

Regards,
Harshit Agarwal.
3rd Year,
Computer Science and Engineering,
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
Ph. No.: +91-8942031165