KFontInst weird problem

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 08:06:23 UTC 2014

> or, they could also be replaced with way more generic icons

That would work.

The icons are prefixed with ox- which ecm_install_icons knows to put
in an oxygen place; if we're moving to a breeze icon set we need to
fix. Maybe we can just put them in the main icon set instead of inside
app.

Can you confirm what you mean by
"i was curious why loading the font installer kcm breaks all the oxygen icons.."

Even if we fix the font installer that still sounds like there's a
major bug in KIconLoader that needs fixing?