Plasmate Debian packaging issues

David Suárez david.sephirot at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 11:07:05 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Currently I'm trying to package Plasmate under Debian but I have some
copyright issues,

The files under plasmate\modeltest\* contain some lines that renders the
package un-aceptable under the "main" branch:

  - ""No Commercial Usage""
  - ""This file contains pre-release code and may not be distributed.""

There is also a reference to "Technology Preview License Agreement", which
is not part of the package.

For what I find in others kde apps packaged under Debian [1], currently exist
some dfsg compatible versions of this files [2],

Could be posible to get them updated to dfsg-compatible ones ?

Thanks in advance

  David

[1]
<http://sources.debian.net/src/qtcreator/3.0.1+dfsg+exp-4/src/shared/modeltest/modeltest.h>