Background for login, splash, and lockscreen

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 14:06:54 UTC 2014

Just for clarity I'm only proposing the blurred version for the login,
splash and lockscreen. The normal, non-blurred version for actual desktop -
nuno's wallpaper - is untouched and I assumed that one, or a "finished"
version of it, would be default.

Whatever ends up as the default, I'd propose a blurred version of that for
the login, splash and lockscreen. I'd be totally fine if Nuno wanted to
revamp it altogether, or if we pick something else as default. That
screenshot I shared was just some nice wallpaper I took from deviantart. If
we wanted to use that one we'd need to contact the author.

I'll commit this for the login, splash and lockscreen for the time being
and gen up a new one - a couple minutes of effort - if we pick a different
default.

Much respect,
Andrew