Background for login, splash, and lockscreen

Jens jens at ohyran.se
Sat Jun 21 10:52:16 UTC 2014

I am +1 about blurring the login AND as for the wallpaper:
I've talked to Nuno about it and there is some "Mggrmmrl" going on there since
he has fallen out of love with it and we still need him to send us the proper
SVG's off it so we can do several different resolutions of it.

If Andrews wallpaper is the new default (assuming its "homemade"... Andrew?)
or whatever it is we should get it sorted asap since we need to use it as the
background for the login and it would be nice to put this issue to rest.

If Andrews image isn't homebrewed I will hound Nuno some more to get it sent
to me so we can just get that bit off our collective chests

/Jens (post-midsummer, insanely tired)