which product to use for bugreport?

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 08:17:41 UTC 2014

>Given the high regression potential (windows which used to be included aren't
>shown any more - yes the one user's bug is the other user's feature) I would
>highly recommend to not change the behavior in 4.11.
Sure. I notice because for example xfce desktop and panel do not set
SkipTaskbar,
they rely on the taskbar also omitting depending on the type.
(Though I guess no one out there uses Plasma panel and xfce desktop or
some weird combination like that in conjunction)

>For KF5 and Plasma Workspace I would suggest to adjust KWindowSystem framework
>to imply SkipTaskbar and SkipPager for some window types. If I see it
>correctly only Dialog or Normal should be shown in taskbar and pager.
The proper fix would be the taskbar also omitting depending on the
type as some applications out there will rely on only setting the type
:)

Best regards,
Damian