Plasma 5 Beta 2 tars

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:53:57 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 11 June 2014, šumski wrote:
> Unfortunately, we cannot touch the buildhost, only sources which are built
> (and i'm running x86_64 OS).
> You might be right about kde_file, though seems to be a namespace
> clash/mixup. The attached patch resolves the failure here (basically
> renaming stat method to statFont)....
> Might not be the best way to go forward, but might provide some clues
> what's wrong.

Hrvoje,
I think that patch is the way to go, can you push it?

In brief:
It seems to be a moc problem (that unfortunately i cannot reproduce the same
fail in a simple test case)
the file sys/stat.h in included
that file redefines stat as stat64 when in 32 bits and LARGEFILE64_SOURCE is
defined.
moc, seeing there is a #define stat stat64 replaces it everywhere in the
generated moc file, even where it shouldn't

--
Marco Martin