Visual design for logout/login/lockscreen

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:59:30 UTC 2014

On Thursday 05 June 2014, Aleix Pol wrote:

> Hi,
> I've been trying to sort these out during this week, together with David.
> I've pushed a new Lock and Logout implementations following these mockups.
> They don't look like that yet but it's quite close and workable. The main
> issue
> being that we cannot hardcode a plasma theme from them, or maybe it's not
> an issue.

from c++ you can configure a different theme than the global desktop one
(setUseGlobalSettings).
for now it should be fine having normal breeze and some inverted colors, like
the sddm theme tough (not sure how black buttons would work there, on the
other hand we may want white icons

> Well, either way it would be interesting if somebody could take a look and
> see what it feels like, then maybe we can iterate it forward.

I'll take a look at it now

--
Marco Martin