Plasma 5 RC

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Mon Jul 7 09:44:32 UTC 2014

Someone said "branding" so I appeared like a Bloody Mary figure in the mirror.

Why not Plasma 4? Or "Plasma Past"? I mean in all honesty the issue isn't that
big except from a communicative aspect (in which case "Plasma Past", "Former
Plasma" etc are all good) or a technical aspect (in which case the
4.12.something or just Plasma 4 works)