[kde-promo] Plasma Next Naming

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:09:19 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Markus Slopianka <kamikazow at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 10:56:02 schrieb Martin Gräßlin:
>
> > We made it always quite clear that this is a working title
>
> No, you didn't. *I* know that it was meant to be a working title but it was
> not always made clear in public communication.

Mistakes happen. But what's preventing us on publishing another article
stating what the new version will be? And/or putting a special paragraph to
alpha/beta announcement, clearly stating we're dropping the working name
and switch to new version naming. That should just work, right?

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer