Notes from Release Blockers

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 19:16:05 UTC 2014

During the sprint we made a list of the main items that block the next
plasma release.

Rather than starting a new list, I merged all information into the
existing wiki:
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/PW2Todo

PLEASE UPDATE THIS WIKI

There are a lot of existing tasks that I think are done which are not
marked off, a lot of API changes which seem to have stalled, and a lot
of unassigned tasks.

Marco, Sebas - The proposed API changes were before my time in Plasma
and I assume are the result of a previous sprint. Frustratingly when I
asked about one, I was told "I don't think we need to do that
anymore". Could you look through them and check what is still valid.

Thanks

David