Error(Cmake) while building PMC

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 13:59:22 UTC 2014

Hi again ,

              Since I was doing a fresh install of kubuntu 13.10 on Vbox
and it's taking a long while , I thought of running cmake on my Ubuntu
12.04 LTS lab systems . I think the cmake is almost done , I had a few
warnings however . Should I ignore it and proceed with make ?

Here's the output log : http://pastebin.kde.org/ps6aocvrg

Warm Regards.

Thanking You,

R.Harish Navnit