Error(Cmake) while building PMC

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:31:38 UTC 2014

And here's what "cat .xsession-errors" shows me :

"Script for cjkv started at run_im
 Script for default started at default at run_im"

I have no idea what it means . I also fiddled with my lightdm.conf , I
changed the greeter-session to "unity-greeter".

I think I can afford a fresh install since I don't any have any data
installed and that it is only a virtualbox .

R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma <http://harishnavnit.wordpress.com>