Notes from session "Community Health"

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 19:26:39 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 14 January 2014 11:46:11 David Edmundson wrote:
> Right now we have a situation that some people are afraid of posting
> to the list, every discussion escalates into an argument, and this
> stops us working effectively.

I just want to note one thing:
most of the threads "notes from..." don't have many answers.
Those are done to inform everyone, especially who is not at the sprint of what
we done here. This is exactly a symptom well described in the above message.
I would suggest everyone to read those thread, and if you have input, please
don't be afraid to answer in the list, we all have to work together to change
this.
Especially, there always risks to e a disconnect between who was at the sprint
and who wasn't.. let's make this as small as possible!

Cheers,
Marco Martin