Error(Cmake) while building PMC

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:50:11 UTC 2014

> If its not too much pain, can you create a new VM for 13.10 and try
> building PMC before doing anything else?

Right now the only trouble is in getting the ISO and then running the
installations . Will 2-3 hours I guess :P
But I'll do it nevertheless . Infact I think I'll remove the Ubuntu 13.04
and the desktop managers in my Laptop and install kubuntu 13.10 asap . I
hope then atleast I'll be able to build  without so much trouble .

It's always a good idea to start from scratch isn't it ?

>> Is there anything else that can be done with the LTS versions ? I for
>> some reason seem to have a strong liking with the "LTS" versions (probably
>> because of the name itself :P )
>>

> Get over with then, its not very useful running such a old version for
> development. LTS is for companies who have to maintain critical
> applications that need to be stable over a long time. There is just no
> point using LTS for development, (also I think its just marketing).

Thanks for making that statement . For a long time I was really confused ,
I was under the impression that LTS was the best that Open Source could
offer . I'll move on now :P

Warm Regards.

Thanking You,
R.Harish Navnit