Selecting wallpaper during Activity creation

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Wed Feb 26 19:47:00 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
when Ivan posted a screenshot of the Activities sidebar on Google+ recently, I
liked it a lot! The only thing I found missing was the selection of a
wallpaper right in the Activity creation dialog, like we have in Plasma Active
[1].
The big advantage I see in this is that it assures that each Activity is
visually personalized and recognizable from the get-go.
Do you think that this would make sense for Plasma Desktop as well, or do you
think that it only makes sense for Plasma Active, or that it makes no sense in
general?

Cheers,
Thomas

[1]