Proposal: make libplasmaquick semi-privare

Giorgos Tsiapaliokas terietor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 10:32:21 UTC 2014

On 02/14/2014 06:49 PM, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Friday, February 14, 2014 16:38:29 Marco Martin wrote:
>> I would like for now to *not* install headers for libplasmaquick for now,

> So that would mean the systray has a copy of a header?

Maybe in order to avoid making copies of the headers we could
* add a cmake, build and runtime warning
* set soversion to 9999
* add to every header a comment which will say that this lib is private

and if we want to make it even more clear we could *also*

* rename the library to libplasmaquickprivate
* add the namespace PlasmaQuickPrivate

also since I was one of the people who wanted this lib I volunteer
for the task :)

--
Giorgos Tsiapaliokas (terietor)

terietor.org