Request for review
martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 08:05:45 UTC 2014
On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 8:01 AM, Conny Marco Menebröcker <
admin at menebroecker-web.de> wrote:
> I will read the tutorial and decide afterwards, if I will change something.
> I don't know much about QML, I thought it was only a specific programming
> language for QT development.
> So, currently I don't understand the advantage. But we will see.
The advantages are:
* waaaaay simpler code than with QGV
* it also works way better than QGV (which had lots and lots of quirks)
* no need to actually compile your code -> faster testing and deployment
* code is easier to maintain
* the power of declarative language -> you don't have to be a programmer
to make good UIs
It's not a language for Qt's development, it's a general programming
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Plasma-devel