Proposal: make libplasmaquick semi-privare

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:38:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I want to propose the following for the first plasma-next release (actually
for the first frameworks release with plasma-framework in it)
right now plasma-framework provides two libraries: libplasma that is purely
logic-only, no qml (of which i'm quite confident in offering it as a general
purpose library)
and libplasmaquick (that should be namespaced, btw), fot qml stuff, which i
think should undergo some serious api review before making any real final
release.

I would like for now to *not* install headers for libplasmaquick for now, and
consider it internal api for the time being (pretty much just used by the
shell and plasmate stuff) without any promise of api stability.

Should we decide to make it a full public library, it should undergo a serious
api review beforehand

--
Marco Martin