kf5 alpha 1 : modules, versions

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Feb 11 19:59:24 UTC 2014

On Monday 10 February 2014 15:43:13 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Monday 10 February 2014, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> > > the above points should be done..
> > > only thing, in kactivities frameworks should still be merged in master
> > > (Ivan, would this be ok?)
> >
> > Fine by me :) (even more than 'fine')
>
> ok.
> i suppose kdesrc-build has to be updated beforehand tough to pick up the
> correct ones? (how?)

Normally (in the future) this would be
"change kde-build-metadata/logical-module-structure".

However kactivities was actually missing there, its branch name was
"hardcoded" in the kdesrc-build file.
So just update the file "kf5-frameworks-build-include" in the kdesrc-build
repo.

But still, adding an entry into logical-module-structure would be good for the
future.