New framework: KRunner

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Feb 10 17:09:25 UTC 2014

Hi,
During the last sprint, it was decided to split KRunner out of the plasma
framework, since it seems like we want to use it but then there are a
couple of alternatives.

To that end, I created a new repository (kde:krunner) that contains the
relevant code and I'll remove it from plasma and add a dependency on
krunner from kde-workspace. I'll do it by tomorrow, so it doesn't come up
as a surprise.

For the moment, I marked it as a tier3, arguably it should be tier4 since
there's the possibility of ending up deprecating it, but we're still not
there.

Cheers!
Aleix