Wayland protocols

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Aug 18 07:37:25 UTC 2014

On Monday 18 August 2014 09:22:03 Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> On Monday 18 August 2014 09:02:07 Pier Luigi wrote:
> > > Activities should probably be also exposed to the kf5_window interface?
> >
> > What do you need for activities?
>
> @Ivan: that falls into your domain - what do you want?

Apart from a list of activities (like we currently have), we need some way to
keep SLC alive.

Somehow, a window (through libkactivities) needs to be able to tell that it
contains a document (or more than one, and which one is the currently focused
one). Currently, this is done using the window ids that are reported back to
the activity manager daemon which keeps track of them.

--

Cheerio,
Ivan

KDE, ivan.cukic at kde.org, http://ivan.fomentgroup.org/