OSD above fullscreen windows

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Thu Aug 14 11:05:07 UTC 2014

Am 14.08.2014 12:45 schrieb Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar at autistici.org>:

> Would it be realistic to try to push such a specification? I mean, it _would_
> make sense for all desktops...

+1

Similar to org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver inhibit the fdo notifications should get a similar interface.

We already have urgency levels there too (don't know if knotification uses them, at least I cannot recall powerdevil setting the battery low warning as critical) so that inhibit thing could also have a parameter that specifies which level to inhibit ("only low", "low and normal", "everything")

Cheers,
Kai Uwe