Review Request 106448: replace old kickoff with kickoff-qml

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 18:31:09 UTC 2014

On Friday 08 August 2014, Eike Hein wrote:
> Specifically as far as launchers are concerned, as I mentioned on IRC,
> Marco and I have been talking on and off that we could use some sort of
> launcher framework to fix all the applet-specific interfaces we have right
> now.

it is true that would be needed to be applet specific, or it creates some
problems, but linking to activity looks like the good way to go for me

tough i'm not sure how to make it applet specific using linking to activity
(storing applet id into the activity db is  a bit eeeew), if it possible or
workable in the end

--
Marco Martin