Qt Quick Controls style

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:15:26 UTC 2014

On Thursday 24 April 2014, Andrew Lake wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We completed the visual design for the UI controls recently in the VDG
> forums. After a little finalization work, it's available in my scratch repo
> (git.kde.org:scratch/alake/BreezeStyle). I know a general Breeze project
> repo was recently suggested, which would work just fine I think. We can
> move this into that repo once it's set up.

btw, i see that you started both a breezestyle and breezewindec scratch repos.

maybe one of the two may be promoted as just "breeze" repo?
(sysadmin ticket to move i it i guess)

or i can start an empty one to then migrate stuff inside as we go (since
master would have to contain releasable stuff)

--
Marco Martin