Qt Quick Controls style

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:38:39 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 1:06 AM, Martin Klapetek wrote:

> I retested it and there's still one tiny issue -
> http://i.imgur.com/pIb9QtU.png - see the right side of the window, the
> groupboxes and the scrollarea are going out of the frame. It's ok if I
> resize the window a bit, so it seems like the content width of the first
> groupbox is too big, maybe teh checkbox text should be elided?
>
> Hmm, I'm thinking the best way to solve that is probably to reduce the
spacing between the checkbox and its label, They're is probably a touch too
much spacing there anyway.  I'll also take a look to see what the default
Desktop style does when the window is too small. I'll take a quick look
tonight.

Thanks so much for taking the time to help look at this Martin. Hopefully
the result is something we'll be happy with. :-)

Much respect,
Andrew