Visual design for logout/login/lockscreen

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Tue Apr 8 13:55:25 UTC 2014

Well the slidey bit with the background might not be possible - the thing is
that it would be awesome to have that as a bit of the animation, same as using
the slidey bit in the beginning to load things before password was written in
- because then the sensation would be that the desktop started directly.

Say that there is some small "loading X" thing popping up after you write the
password too and suddenly you'd make it feel as if it was all close to
instant. Maybe? (this is waaaaay too technical to say for me btw - so I'm just
shooting from the hip)

How it would look when it logs in automatically I have no idea