Visual design for logout/login/lockscreen

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:07:00 UTC 2014

On Monday 07 April 2014, Andrew Lake wrote:
> Is it possible to use the svg css to change the color of the
> login/logout/etc. icons like we're doing for the notifications?

the issue is that atm you can only say things like "be the text color" that is
global for the theme tough, while in that case would be just a "local"
modification, that is not possible at the moment.

Actually, my wet dream would be to be able to change dinamically the class of
the id per svg item in qml, so would be possible to do things like icons being
colored to the selection blue on mouse over or things like that... still not
sure how to do that tough :/

--
Marco Martin