please help

Shantanu Tushar Jha shantanu at kde.org
Fri Sep 13 05:01:21 UTC 2013

Hi Kaushik,

Nice to have you here, its cool that you want to contribute to PMC. The
first step would be to run it and see how it works, the features etc. Sinny
has a step by step tutorial here http://sinny.in/node/25 . Once you've done
that, you can fix bugs, or pick up feature tasks as you find comfortable.

Try it out, and don't hesitate to ask if you get stuck :)

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com