Activities API

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 13:26:50 UTC 2013

On Thursday 12 September 2013, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> as an added bonus, it would be possible to make multiple instances of the
> model share the data behind the scenes: so no matter how many models are in
> use there would only ever be one copy of the data. things like
> Consumer::listActivities could also share that string list data with the
> model if we wanted to try and really squeeze more out of it.

so all one would need is an instance of this model, that would always have a
full list, so the whole api gets reduced almost to 0...

in general to c++ it's maybe slightly clunkier, since one has to call model-
>data(role) and then try to convert the qvariant.
(perhaps it may have some api to ease fetch data from c++)

on QML... would be awesome :D

--
Marco Martin