documentation on QMLSceneGraph internals

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Sep 2 23:29:27 UTC 2013

hi all...

you may have already seen this on qt blogs, but if not i highly recommend
reading:

http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/qt5-dev/qtquick/qtquick-visualcanvas-scenegraph-renderer.html

the section on performance is going to be particularly useful .. we’ll need to
scan our QML for inappropriate use of features such as clipping and run some
profiled runs to see how we are doing for things like batched / opaque draws.

am i the only one who gets more and more excited about Plasma on top of Qt 5?
:) nah, can’t be, looking at the commit log recently ;)