Keep the Things You Forgot

Mario Fux KDE ML kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Oct 23 19:30:38 UTC 2013

Am Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013, 22.27:18 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> hi :)

Morning guys

> (i stole the subject without shame. but it seemed appropriate given the
> topic)
>
> we’ve all gotten out of the habit of communicating with the outside world,
> with some notable exceptions. Martin, in particular, has become an
> outstanding blogger.
>
> the rest of us have been overly quiet. i’m working on getting my
> bloggerificness going again rather than just hiding on irc and g+ ...
>
> i’d like to invite all of you to blog at least once a week about the
> amazing work everyone is doing with Frameworks 5 and Plasma 2. there is SO
> MUCH ACTIVITY in the repositories and the progress is astounding.
>
> it is important that the rest of the KDE (and beyond!) community sees this
> movement too so they know what we’re up to and that we’re still running
> ahead at great speed.
>
> communicating is how we get more contributors, it’s how we get more users,
> it’s how we find more partners, it’s how we remind others to believe as
> much as we do in the things we’re doing.

I'd like to add a big (HUGE) +1 here.

I'm reading several mailing lists (some less to get less distracted from my
diploma thesis ;-) and it's great to see what your doing and accomplishing
atm.

Please tell the world, blog as hell!

> love ‘n hugs to you all ...

Another hugger from Switzerland
Mario

PS: And cross your fingers that my two concepts get finally excepted so that I
can start organizing the Randa Meetings 2014 edition.