Keep the Things You Forgot

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Oct 22 20:27:18 UTC 2013

hi :)

(i stole the subject without shame. but it seemed appropriate given the topic)

we’ve all gotten out of the habit of communicating with the outside world,
with some notable exceptions. Martin, in particular, has become an outstanding
blogger.

the rest of us have been overly quiet. i’m working on getting my
bloggerificness going again rather than just hiding on irc and g+ ...

i’d like to invite all of you to blog at least once a week about the amazing
work everyone is doing with Frameworks 5 and Plasma 2. there is SO MUCH
ACTIVITY in the repositories and the progress is astounding.

it is important that the rest of the KDE (and beyond!) community sees this
movement too so they know what we’re up to and that we’re still running ahead
at great speed.

communicating is how we get more contributors, it’s how we get more users,
it’s how we find more partners, it’s how we remind others to believe as much as
we do in the things we’re doing.

love ‘n hugs to you all ...