Activities in Plasma2

Damian Ivanov damianatorrpm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 08:11:05 UTC 2013

And please make it possible to deactivate all usage of activities in
KF5. In KDE4 you can't even at compile time --disable-kactivities or
something. Of course one can say "don't use it". I don't. But one is
forced to see activities in every part of KDE. On the panel, on right
click on the desktop, in the system settings, everywhere...
https://www.google.com/search?q=disable-activities+kde it is not only
one or two persons who feel that way...