Temporary KActivities development slow-down

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat Nov 23 19:42:14 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I came home today to see one hard disk dead. Since it was a part of lvm group,
a few files are gone, but a few are still recoverable.

It seems I've been able to recover the sources of my qml-imports branch, but
no .git history whatsoever. I'll be unable to do anything until I get a new
drive and set the build again.

But, at least, the good news is that activities qml interface should have both
read and write access as soon as I get back on my feet. A few days at most.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
So much complexity in software comes from trying to make
one thing do two things.