Dependency Freeze for 4.11 in 4 days

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed May 29 22:17:16 UTC 2013

El Diumenge, 26 de maig de 2013, a les 00:17:42, Kai Uwe Broulik va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> > Dependency freeze for 4.11 releases[...]
> > * kde-workspace depends on kdelibs 4.9.4
>
> For my battery monitor revamp I did adjustments to kdelibs so it exposes
> more battery properties through Solid. These currently reside in master,
> meaning kde-workspace would need to depend on kdelibs 4.11. I guess I could
> adjust the battery monitor to function without these properties but the
> dataengine that exposes them to the battery monitor uses those functions in
> solid. Namely: Solid::Battery::isPowerSupply and capacity (review pending).
> Those would need to be ifdef'd out which I guess is not desirable.
>
> How should I proceed?

It seems Aaron answered you in plasma-devel leaving out kde-devel so i missed
the answer.

Also I see noone has done anything to kde-workspace dependency. Is anyone
going to increase that dependency? Technically you have less than 2 hours to
do it inside the freeze.

Cheers,
  Albert