GSoC 2013 : Improvements and Enhancements for Plasma Media Center

Akshay Ratan akshayratan at gmail.com
Wed May 29 06:49:56 UTC 2013

Hello all,
            It is indeed a great opportunity for me to be a part of *Google
Summer of Code 2013* with *KDE*.

My project is : *"Improvements and Enhancements for Plasma Media
Center"*and I look forward to an awesome learning experience in coming
few months
with the Plasma developers as a part of this project.

Contributing in the KDE community has always been a worthy learning
experience for me.

As advised by Lydia Pintscher in her welcome mail, I have added my project
to the community page :
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/StatusReports#Akshay_Ratan
Soon , I will be up with a KDE Planet blog :)

Looking forward for a "codeful" summer ! :)

Thanks and Cheers,
*Akshay Ratan*
IRC: akshay_r , #kde-in , #kde-devel, #plasma , #kde-soc

www.akshaycode.blogspot.com