Activities - Storing ResourceScoreCache in Nepomuk

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue May 28 09:14:17 UTC 2013

> I'm obviously still in favour of scrapping the code or at least disabling
> it for 4.11

I'm leaning towards that decision as well - disabling until we start really
using it somewhere.

One thing I wanted to ask you - did you do some benchmarks about how much
virtuoso slows down when the database gets twice as big? (from my pov, if the
performance is drastically changed, it means either that the tables are not
properly indexed or that virtuoso is crap :) )

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
  -- Leo Rosten