[RFC] Moving Wishlist Items to Brainstorm

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Sat May 25 13:31:46 UTC 2013

On Saturday 25 May 2013 14:47:38 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> what we could do for the plasma ones is schedule an hour a week (or twice a
> week?) and take them in batches and see if it is possible to work through
> them quickly enough. if not, we can take the Big Hatchet to them all. i
> don't want to do this on my own, but if we can get 2-3 others, we could
> parallelize this into submission. we'll need to be brutal: only compelling
> and implementable feature requests would be kept.
It's hard work, but it's doable, though 1000 reports are a lot. What worked
well for me, when doing it for KWin, was while watching TV (boring football
matches are awesome for that). Also we need templates. And we need to
subscribe to the bugs to get informed about further comments. Did I mention
that I would love to have an automated tool for doing the same tasks again and
again ;-)

Cheers
Martin