Default activity naming issues

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat May 18 08:15:39 UTC 2013

> > Maybe there could even be a feature to make a "snapshot" of
> > the current activity state and then another feature to restore that
> > snapshot.
>
> that is (essentially) what stop/start does.

I guess Djuro thought about creating multiple snapshots - to restore them
later.

The only thing I'd like to add to your ideas is that we *need* to start from
the UI this time, and then implement the backing infrastructure. Otherwise,
we'll have a similar situation to the current one - we will have a lot of
users who have no idea about what they can do :)

Cheerio

--
I don't really trust a sane person.
  -- Lyle Alzado