Default activity naming issues

Djuro Drljaca djurodrljaca at gmail.com
Thu May 16 09:50:06 UTC 2013

Hello,

maybe a small modification to the idea. Instead of a special activity all
of them could support this feature to copy/move/clone/whatever-you-call-it
or at least to have the ability to clone an activity and also to
clear/clean it. Maybe there could even be a feature to make a "snapshot" of
the current activity state and then another feature to restore that
snapshot.

Is what I suggested useful? I don't really know, since I don't actually use
activities :)

Regards,
Djuro Drljaca