Settings for pure QML applet

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed May 1 13:20:29 UTC 2013

On Wednesday, May 1, 2013 14:47:53 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Wouldn't it make sense to have KConfigXT generate Q_PROPERTY entries for
> each field?

QML does not support dynamic properties and we do not pre-process the KConfigXT
(it's parsed at runtime) so that we can avoid having native code.

However, for PW2 we have a similar type of approach that is working which makes it
easy to use your KConfigXT defined configuration from QML.

So .. sorta, but yes :)