Nepomukcontroller rewritten in QML

Jörg Ehrichs Joerg.Ehrichs at gmx.de
Thu Mar 21 11:18:47 UTC 2013

> Well, the feeder agent's configure dialog can be invoked via D-Bus
> See the configure method of interface org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Agent.Control

Thanks a lot. Sadly the akonadi feeders only option is the indle time delay.
Not sure this is what the user expects, I've settle with kcm_akonadifor the
moment, so the user can add/remove all the indexed accounts.

Maybe Akonadi could use some more options, like which accounts
(mail, calendar etc) are feeded to nepomuk? So this could be shown
to the user?