a nice reminder :)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Mar 20 21:12:28 UTC 2013

Hi everyone ...

I just got a couple of message on G+ that I had to share with you, because
this is as much or more yours as it is mine:

====

Jens Reuterberg 9:37 PM
Just had to say damn fine work on the Plasma Desktop! I just started using
Linux Mint 14 KDE (I'm a huge Linux noob (6 months windows-free) as you know
so this is the first time I've gotten around to it). It's blowing my mind away.
Really really well done!
(Just needed to tell you)

Aaron Seigo 9:45 PM
Thanks for the kind and encouraging words :) It's really motivating.. of
course, it's not just me but our whole team who works to make this happen.
Would it be alright with you if I shared this with them by email?

Cheers ...

Jens Reuterberg 9:56 PM
Absolutely please do. You're the only one I know of on G+ that works with it
(and I've already thanked poor Boudewijn too much for Krita. I think he's
getting embarressed :) ) but if I could I would tell them myself. You guys
rock.

====

Never forget how much what you do makes a difference in other people's lives :)