Use hover animation for QIconItem in QML?

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:20:39 UTC 2013

Στις 13/03/2013 07:47 μμ, ο/η Marco Martin έγραψε:
> On Wednesday 13 March 2013, Michail Vourlakos wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> can the hover animation (used is panel icon's) to be used also for a
>> QIconItem in QML ?
>> even with creating a qml plugin?
>>
> use PlasmaCore.IconItem
>
> then if you set its active property to true it will animate to highlight
> status as the other panel icons (you can bind active to undermouse of a
> mousearea)

Thanks a lot,
it works perfectly with containsMouse from MouseArea,
I didnt know it existed....

in:http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/plasma-qml-apidocs/
IconItem is not referenced at all,

Cheers,
Michail

BTW, for the compactRepresentation I have uploaded a test plasmoid
which can show the issue.... Thanks a lot again...