CompactRepresentation size setting ??

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 17:55:31 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 12 March 2013, Michail Vourlakos wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I want to confirm a behavior of CompactRepresentation in QML...
>
> Is there any way to set its size? The issue I have is that when the
> plasmoid is added in the panel then the compactRepresentation uses the
> size set in Panel's icon through System Settings, and Ican not reduce it.

you can not resize it, but you can put a maximum and minimum size hint to hit
by exporting properties like
property int maximumWidth:
property int maximumHeight:

anyways, is it only an icon or there is something else in that compact
representation? (should be square or have other stuff?)

--
Marco Martin