CompactRepresentation size setting ??

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:44:55 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I want to confirm a behavior of CompactRepresentation in QML...

Is there any way to set its size? The issue I have is that when the plasmoid
is added in the panel then the compactRepresentation uses the
size set in Panel's icon through System Settings, and Ican not reduce it.

That way if a user has set Panel's icon size at 128 and above that creates
inmany casesbig empty spaces in panel...

You can watch a screenshot in:
https://github.com/psifidotos/workflow-project/issues/72

the plasmoid is the Home icon with the activities indicator on the left...

Cheers,
Michail