qml trash

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Jun 9 13:02:13 UTC 2013

On Saturday, June 8, 2013 23:50:31 Heena Mahour wrote:
> Hi , I am trying to implement qml plasmoid of trash , in the action menu
> for statement  KRun::runUrl(KUrl("trash:/"), "inode/directory", 0); I
> implemented it is qml like this :http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=266L3Hx0 but
> it is not opening trash could you tell what modifications are needed here ?
> regards

.. and more problems :)

the open and empty functions need to be call action_trash and action_empty.
they must match the name of the actions you create, prepended with action_.
again, running it with plasmoidviewer in a konsole window, when selecting
"open" from the context menu i saw this:

QMetaObject::invokeMethod: No such method
QDeclarativeFlow_QML_0::action_trash()

there were other errors in there as well. all are visible by using
plasmoidviewer. i'll push some fixes in a moment that you can look at.