qml trash

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Jun 9 12:57:10 UTC 2013

On Saturday, June 8, 2013 23:50:31 Heena Mahour wrote:
> Hi , I am trying to implement qml plasmoid of trash , in the action menu
> for statement  KRun::runUrl(KUrl("trash:/"), "inode/directory", 0); I
> implemented it is qml like this :http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=266L3Hx0 but
> it is not opening trash could you tell what modifications are needed here ?
> regards

I see the problem now .. there was a synxtax error in the
Component.onCompleted handler. instead of "i18n" you had written "il8n" (an
'L' instead of a '1').

when i started the plasmoid using plasmoidviewer from the console, this error
was immediately visible in the debug output. if you are not using
plasmoidviewer to test with, i strongly recommend doing so. it makes finding
these kinds of problems easy.