Calendar plasmoid

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Jun 1 20:16:56 UTC 2013

http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Building but I am getting a few error
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6p1jbxqc

> 1) As regards the qt build error you could try the following
>
> It is recommended to build the Qt5 into the build subfolder.
> So instead of cd ~/qt5 && ./configure parameters
> you have to do the following
> cd ~/qt5 && mkdir build && cd build && ../configure parameters
>
> As regards the error, i don't really know what is wrong... I guess a
clean clone and ./init-repository will work.

> 2)For the git error
>
> kde has two type of git mirrors.
> 1)git at git.kde.org:package, ex git at git.kde.org:kdelibs (that works always
but you need to have a kde developer account)
> 2)git://anongit.kde.org/package, ex git://anongit.kde.org/kdelibs (that
doesn't require any kind of access)

> Sometimes the anongit server is down. So you where a bit unlucky. Try
again and you will not have that issue...

Please report faults in the anongit network to sysadmin, so we can
investigate and correct the issue. To my knowledge, all active anongit
servers are currentlky functioning properly.

> Regards,
> Antonis

Regards,
Ben